URGENT ACTION NEEDED ON SCHOOL CHOICE BILL HEARING TODAY
We need as many people as possible to do one or all of the below (in order of preference).
2. If it is not possible for you to go to the LIO, call in to testify 855-463-5009 - but be advised that those on the phones are "last in line" and you may have a long wait.
3. Call the offices of the following Senators urging them to give you the opportunity to vote on the school choice bill:
- Senator Meyer: 866-465-4945
- Senator Fairclough: 800-861-5688
- Senator Bishop: 800-336-7383
4. Email these members of the Senate Finance Committee:
- Senator Meyer: Senator.Kevin.Meyer@akleg.gov
- Senator Fairclough: Senator.Anna.Fairclough@akleg.gov
- Senator Bishop: Senator.Click.Bishop@akleg.gov
The main message:
Let The People Of Alaska Vote On The School Choice Bill !