- Believing that God is the author of life, liberty and the family, the Alaska Family Council promotes the Christian worldview as the basis for a just, free and stable society.
- God exists and is sovereign over all creation. He created human beings in His image. Human life is, therefore, sacred and the right to life is the most fundamental of political rights.
- Life and love are inextricably linked and find their natural expression in the institutions of marriage and the family as the foundation of civilization.
- Humility and integrity are cornerstones of Christian character and shall influence all that we do.
Statement of Faith
The Alaska Family Council is a Christian public policy organization that adheres to the following statement of faith -
- We believe that there is only on God, eternally existent in three persons : Father, Son & Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible to be the infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of
- God, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for the salvation of lost and sinful mankind.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is able to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ through His holy church.