- To serve as an effective, credible and professional pro-family voice in the state of Alaska.
- To promote ideas and timeless principles to restore hurting families and keep stable families intact.
- To build, sustain and expand a diverse, statewide constituency and equip them to become engaged as effective advocates in the public policy process.
- To collaborate and coordinate with like-minded organizations and coalitions in order to stand as one voice regarding public policy issues impacting Alaskan families.
- To create compelling public education campaigns and relationships with those in the media in such a way that dramatically influences public opinion.
- To identify, recruit and equip community leaders within the business, legal, medical, pastoral and educational sectors to serve as dynamic spokespersons and advocates for pro-family issues.